Leaflet Printing for Leaflet Delivery through the letterboxes of consumer home in Dublin.

Every year thousands of businesses use a variety of marketing methods to effectively increase sales in their business. Leaflet Printing and Leaflet Delivery is considered one of the top marketing methods of reaching consumers inside their domestic residences.

 

If we are planning Leaflet printing for our business, then the most used specifications would be the following:

 

  • A5, Single Sided, Full Colour, 130gsm Leaflets
  • A5, Double Sided, Full Colour, 130gsm Leaflets
  • DL, Single Sided, Full Colour, 130gsm Leaflets
  • DL, Double Sided, Full Colour, 130gsm Leaflets
  • A4, Single Sided, Full Colour, 130gsm Leaflets
  • A4, Double Sided, Full Colour, 130gsm Leaflets
  • A4 folded to A5, Double Sided, Full Colour, 130gsm Leaflets
  • 4pp DL, Double Sided, Full Colour, 130gsm Leaflets

 

When we are leaflet printing for a leaflet delivery campaign we have to make sure that our materials catch the eyes of our potential prospects. We have to make sure that our offers stand out and that we are providing value for a prospect to pick up the phone or contact us.

 

Leaflet Delivery campaigns are rough and ready, and it is important that costs are kept to a minimum. As long as your offer is great enough to induce calls then it will not matter what quality of paper stock you are printing on. You have to remember that your materials will be pushed through the doors of potentially thousands of letterboxes and the average response rates are between 0.25 and 1%. Keeping that in mind the other 99% might possibly go into the residences bin so quality of paper is not a necessity.

 

Most businesses use an A5 size leaflet to market their businesses, so it could be a good idea to be a little different knowing this. It is also common for leaflet distributors to fold the larger leaflet around the smaller leaflet to keep them together as they go through the letterbox. If this is the case, then printing an A4 leaflet might be the best way to go. It could possibly mean that your leaflet, the larger of the bunch will be wrapped around the other leaflets giving yours more prominence and impact.

 

Completing a leaflet delivery campaign allows potential prospects to touch and feel your business and give them the ability to choose at their own pace whether they contact you or not. You do not have a time limit as a potential prospect might hold onto the leaflet for some time if they feel that it may be of use in the future. They may decide that they need more information and not call straight away but investigate your business further online.

 

All in all, if you want a direct way into the homes of consumers then leaflet printing in conjunction with a leaflet delivery campaign could be exactly what you are looking for.

 

Why not call or email our expert sales advisors who will be able to direct you on the best possible route for your business. Call (01) 536 9709 or email: sales@panameraprint.ie.